AuthWard adds a second layer of security to your online accounts, just like Google Authenticator does. AuthWard is compatible with Google Authenticator and supports all the same websites.
Highlights of AuthWard:
* Optional password protection.
* Export your secret keys, either for backup or to migrate your account to a new phone.
* No need to pair new phones with servers anymore. Just copy the secret key.
* Use multiple devices with the same secret key in parallel if you want.
* Works completely offline, including airplane mode.
* No cloud backups. Your data stays on your phone.
* Nice UI with integrated QR scanner.
* No ads. No permissions. Free for everybody.
Websites supported by AuthWard:
* Amazon Web Services
* and much more.
Technically speaking, AuthWard implements a time-based one-time password algorithm (TOTP) according to RFC 6238 with a fixed time frame of 30 sec. Enjoy!