Auto Caller Name Announcer speaks every thing while some one is calling you or send you a message, you will identify it with out looking to your smart phone.
Auto Caller Name Announcer uses the built-in Android text-to-speech engine to speaks the "incoming" caller name or SMS sender name and contents of the SMS.
Speaks out the caller name clearly in between the ringtone reducing its volume.
Auto Caller Name Announcer is highly applicable in a situation like if you are driving and the phone is in your pocket or some one sends you an SMS while your smart phone is in other room.
Auto Caller Name Announcer will not work if your smart phone does not have text-to-speech library but this is not a problem you can easily download it from Google play store.
Auto Caller Name Announcer Announces
1. Caller Name if exist in contacts
2. If does not exist in contacts, call that unknown
3. Speaks incoming SMS contents and sender name
Highly Customize your Caller Name Announcer.
* Enable/disable speaking caller name.
* Enable/disable incoming SMS sender name only.
* Enable/disable incoming SMS sender name and contents of the SMS.
* Change repeat mode announcements.
* Choosing delay time between announcements.
* Custom Ringtones settings.
* Custom Volume Settings.
* Auto Caller Name Announcer is completely free download.
DOWNLOAD Auto Caller Name Announcer NOW.