Avondale College of Higher Education is a not-for-profit private higher education provider established by the Seventh-day Adventist Church in 1897. Its mission is to foster a Christian learning community dedicated to serving world needs
Avondale accepts the challenge of learning and discovery, of striving for excellence, and of fostering creativity that blends individuality, wisdom and healthy self-evaluation. It values spirituality and believes nothing is of greater significance than each person’s relationship to God as Creator, Redeemer, and Sustainer. Avondale also values the sustainability of the earth and its peoples and encourages members of its learning community to realise their full potential and to live full and joyful lives. Avondale’s motto, “For a Greater Vision of World Needs,” leads to a more informed understanding of humanitarian needs and responses and to a greater commitment to fulfilling those needs.
Avondale is an entity of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the South Pacific and welcomes a growing number of students of other faith traditions.
We, at Avondale College of Higher Education, have developed this app to further extend our commitment to offering the greatest degree of flexibility and convenience to our students.
This learning and productivity app makes it easier for you to keep up with your courses using your personal mobile device. Communicate, socialize and engage with your teachers and fellow students through in-app forums and messages. Download your learning materials and go offline to keep learning on the go. Specially designed for iOS devices, you can stay up to date and in touch anytime and anywhere.
The app allows you to:
1. Access your enrolled courses and all learning materials
2. Download materials for offline access (no wi-fi or internet connect needed)
3. Browse forums, download and upload forum attachments, post fo forums
4. View and message fellow participants
5. View and save Calendar events
6. View and save Assignment due dates
7. Creates notes using text, camera and video
8. Import and export files to your personal cloud storage platform (iCloud/Dropbox/Google Drive)
9. Accessibility support with seamless integration with Voice Over and other accessibility support tools
10. Integrates with your other personal apps.
And we’d love to hear your feedback. Get in touch and let us know how we can continue to support you and improve this app with all your learning needs on the go.