Baby Growth Spurt
Virus Free No Ads
- Supports both Metric (Kg, cm) and Imperial Units (ft/in, lbs/oz).
- Default is Metric Units. To switch to Imperial Units go to Settings and tick the Imperial Units tick box. To revert back to Metric Units simply untick the box.
- Manage as many children as you like in the app.
- Add frequent measurements.
- See where your child's current measurement sits in WHO percentiles.
- See your child's growth charted against WHO percentile curves.
- Charts for Height, Weight, Head Circumference and BMI (perhaps the only app to show BMI).
- All data is processed locally on your device.
- App does not collect/store/transfer any of your data.
- App can work normally without an internet connection.
- Please use the Help action for more info.