Hey, little explorer! Welcome to the puzzle game full of tools and gadgets! Let your child explore this fascinating world in a really fun and educational way with baby wooden blocks!
Does your toddler enjoy playing with surrounding objects and ask “What is it?” all the time? Then you found the very right matching games for toddlers! Here you’ll find tons of tools of all kinds, sizes and purposes! Full version of the game includes 5 fun-filled themes with 60 various instruments:
Garage Gears. Discover various gears that grown-ups use in the garage.
Building Tools. Every little boy will surely enjoy the easy jigsaw puzzle set with tools which are used on a real construction site: hammers, building blocks, brush, drill and more.
Garden Instruments. This set is perfect for little helper who eager to aid you while you’re working in the garden. Let’s learn what instrument is used for watering plants, cleaning the yard from old leaves or planting flowers.
School Supplies. This theme introduces little ones to lots of school activities: writing, drawing, science, geography.
Household Utensils. This theme will appreciate little girls and boys who love helping with the housework. Here you’ll find kitchen ware and different house gadgets.
How to play: touch the screen and drag the car to the correct place matching the instrument and its shape. When a puzzle is completed enjoy the happy cheering and then tap the arrow to assemble the next one.
Features of the learning shape puzzle free games for kids:
- Five colorful themes with 60 different tools;
- When a puzzle is completed children are rewarded with colorful balloon popping;
- The game is highly interactive. Every puzzle is filled with sweet animations and sounds;
- Pleasant background music and sound effects;
- Puzzles are randomly generated so every time your little one will play a different puzzle;
- Easy navigation between puzzles for preschoolers specially designed for toddlers and preschool children 1 – 4 years old;
- Interactive app encourages child’s development of attention, logic thinking, memory, cognitive skills, fine motor skills, etc.;
- And a pleasant bonus for parents – you don’t have to worry about losing any of the puzzle pieces!
Download the Wooden Puzzles for Kids and forget about boredom!