Bajaj Finserv Wallet powered by Mobikwik. Fastest Online Recharges, Bill Payments, Shopping & Bus Booking Made Easy!
Customers of Bajaj Finserv have a new way to pay their milkman, domestic help, their groceries and more with the new Bajaj Finserv Wallet app powered by Mobikwik.
It’s simple, fast and hassle free. Bajaj Finserv Wallet app powered by Mobiwik is the best mobile recharge app that not only lets you complete your online recharges, but also allows you DTH recharge, bus ticket bookings, IRCTC bookings, prepaid, postpaid, electricity, gas bill payments, insurance payments, broadband, landline and data card bill payments.
It’s the most secure way to recharge your mobile phone – with options to get top-ups, SMS, data (GPRS, 2G, 3G & 4G), local, STD, ISD, postpaid, DTH plans, vouchers and talk time recharge offers.
And that’s not all, you can also enjoy cashless shopping and earn awesome cashbacks at your favourite offline and online stores such as Bookmyshow, Big Bazaar, Archies, Dominos, Jabong, Myntra, PVR, Zomato, Grofers, Big Basket, Foodpanda, Makemytrip, Redbus, Meru cabs, Van Heusen and many more.
These services are exclusively available for Bajaj Finserv customers only.
For Bajaj Finserv customers will be able to do the following with the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app powered by Mobikwik
· Recharge prepaid mobile, DTH and pay postpaid, broadband, data card, electricity, gas, insurance and utility bills
· Book instant bus tickets across India and get great cashbacks
· Shop on various shopping, food, travel websites and apps, and avail exclusive offers.
· Pay cashless at more than 5000+ restaurants, café, super-markets, gift shops and physical stores.
· 2G, 3G, 4G recharge, prepaid/postpaid bill payment
· Transfer money instantly to anyone with an email or mobile number
· Share the app with your friends and earn
Prepaid and postpaid bill payments across all telecom circles are possible on the new Bajaj Finserv Wallet app powered by Mobikwik. Payments for Airtel recharge, Vodafone recharge, payments for Idea, BSNL, MTNL, Aircel, MTS, Reliance GSM, Reliance CDMA, Tata Docomo GSM, Tata Docomo CDMA, Tata Indicom, Uninor, Videocon, and Reliance Jio are also facilitated.
DTH recharges on the new app come with exciting deals and you can pay bills for Tata Sky DTH, Airtel DTH, Dish TV DTH, Reliance Big TV DTH, Videocon D2H and Sun TV DTH with ease.
Data card recharges are available for:
· Tata Photon
· Reliance Net connect
· MTS Mblaze
· Idea Net setter
You don’t need cash needed for electricity bill payments:
· BSES Rajdhani Power
· BSES Yamuna
· Reliance Energy
· Tata Power
· MSEB Mumbai
· Chhattisgarh Electricity Board
· Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam
· Noida Power Company Limited
You may also use the new app to pay gas bills for:
· Indraprastha Gas Ltd.
· Mahanagar Gas Ltd.
· Gujarat Gas Company Ltd.
Consumers of the Delhi Jal Board and Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board can also pay their water bills using the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app powered by Mobikwik.
You can load your wallet using your debit / credit cards or net banking. Also, if you complete your KYC, you can increase your wallet limit from Rs.10k to Rs.1 lakh free of cost.
To help you drive the most benefits out of this app, we request the following permissions:
· Cash pick up, Nearby, Upgrade Wallet
· Help user to get registered email for sign up
· Helper list for recharge & transfer to people in phone book
· Image caching & relation optimizations
· Auto detect OTP
Join the cashless revolution! Download the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app powered by Mobikwik for the fastest recharge, payment and wallet experience
Bajaj Finserv Wallet powered by Mobikwik is a pre-paid instrument issued by Mobikwik under co-branding arrangement with Bajaj Finance Limited, in accordance with the applicable RBI guidelines.