Ballroom Competition Trainer L
Virus Free No Ads
Without Ballroom Competition Trainer Lite, preparing the proper music for training sessions can be difficult and tedious. You may be spending a lot of time in various music editing applications, trimming your songs to a given duration, and afterwards arranging them in a fixed playlist.
Worst of all: This means that you will often end up practicing to the same songs in the same order session after session. This again means that you will not be trained for a competition setting in which you don't know what music will be played.
Furthermore, this approach is inflexible. Imagine that for one session you might like to dance 1:30 minutes of each dance, but for the next session you would like to dance 2:00 minutes. You would probably need to redo the entire music editing procedure to construct a new playlist.
Ballroom Competition Trainer Lite is completely on-the-fly configurable, and eliminates all these downsides of having to prepare your music.
App features include:
* 6 Pre-defined configurations (Standard (WDSF/WDC), Latin (WDSF/WDC), Smooth and Rhythm)
* Selection/deselection of individual dances
* Selection of dance duration, fade duration and pause duration
* Connection of individual dances to playlists or folders on your device
* Random selection of songs for each dance (no two sessions will be the same)
* Session Readout for review of the songs that were played
* In-app instructions, helping you through the initial app configuration
Once you have configured playlists or folders for each of your dances, all of the above features can be controlled on an ad-hoc basis, and adjusted within seconds during your training sessions. This enables you to focus on perfecting your dancing skills, rather than acting as a DJ.