Virus Free No Ads
HOW THE APP WORKS
To scan a barcode simply open the app, point the camera at the code, and you’re done! There is no need to take a photo or press a button. 'Barcode Scanner' will automatically recognize any barcode your camera is pointing at.
When scanning a barcode, if the code contains a website URL, you'll can be browse to the site. If the code just contains text, you'll immediately see it. For other formats such as phone numbers, email addresses, or contact info, you will be prompted to take the appropriate action.
Nobody is stealing your information. The app allows you to share contacts, apps, and bookmarks in a barcode. This is why contacts permissions are needed.
• View a history list of all of your past scans
• Scan pictures of barcodes from your camera roll
• A switch to turn on your device’s light (if it has one) for scanning in low-light circumstances (via volume controls)
• Scan QR codes, Barcodes from camera
• Create your own Barcodes encoding : email addresses, phone numbers, contacts informations, geographic information, simple text, bookmarks, clipboard, application
• Share your Barcodes through : email, text messages, social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Flipboard, Google Plus), wifi, Bluetooth etc.
• Auto-Archive every Barcode decoded in a simple history list
• Jump directly to web addresses decoded.
• Continuous scan
• Flash light use
• History download in csv format file
• Portrait and Landscape orientation feature
DEDICATED TO PERFECTION
Our goal is to make our app the best scanning app in the store. We can’t do this without you. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and need to hear feedback from you. If you have an issue with 'Barcode Scanner', please do not write a review of the app saying "it didn't work." This does not help us make things better for you. Instead, please contact us at email@example.com and we'll do our best to help.
In order to use 'Barcode Scanner', your device must have a built-in camera. When scanning codes that redirect to online content, such as websites, you will need Internet connectivity.