The app is a complete free handbook of Basics of C Programming language which covers important topics, notes, materials, news & blogs on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for Computer science & software engineering programs & degree courses.
This useful App lists 60 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 6 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly before an exams or interview for jobs.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit the study material, add favorite topics, share the topics on social media.
Use this useful engineering app as your tutorial, digital book, a reference guide for syllabus, course material, project work, sharing your views on the blog.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Introduction of Operating System (O/S)
2. Types Of Operating System (O/S)
3. Programming Environment
4. Write and Execute the C Program
5. Introduction to the Digital Computer
6. Concept of an Algorithm
7. Correctness and Termination of an Algorithm
8. Algorithms to Programs
9. Specification of Algorithm
10. Top-Down Development in Algorithm
11. Use of high level programming language for the systematic development of programs
12. Introduction to the design and implementation of correct, efficient and maintainable programs
13. Trace an Algorithm to Depict the Logic
14. Number System And Base Conversions
15. ASCII Character Encoding
16. Standard I/O in C language
17. Fundamental Data Types and Storage Classes
18. Primary Data Types
19. Storage Classes in C Language
20. Operator, Operand and Expression
21. Types of Operator
22. Operator precedence and Associativity
23. Control Instruction in C language
24. Conditional Control Instruction
25. Forms of If Statement
26. Program Loops
28. Modular Programming
29. Features of Modular Programming
30. Scope of Variables
32. Manipulating Array Elements
33. Multidimensional Arrays
35. Declaring a Structure
37. Pointer Operations
38. Dynamic Memory Allocation
40. Linked List
41. Sequential Search and Sorting Arrays
43. Text Files
44. Standard C Preprocessor
46. Conditional Compilation
47. Passing value to the Compiler
48. Standard C Library
49. String Handling Function
50. Math Functions
51. General C Programming
52. Variable Declaration in C language
53. C Constant
54. Storage Classes
55. Loops in Programming
56. Repetition of For Loops
57. Statement in C language
58. Control Statements in C
59. Function In C Programming
61. Fibonacci Series
62. Function Programming
The app provides the concepts you need to learn before you get into coding which is o/s, algorithms, coding principles, pointers, stacks, macros and more.
Each topic is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for better learning and quick understanding.
Basics of C Programming is part of computer science & software engineering education courses and information technology degree programs of various universities.