Berg Kaprow Lewis Accountants
Virus Free No Ads
1) Tax tables – so you can always easily find out the applicable rate of corporation tax, capital gains tax or income tax.
2) Tax calculators – to help you estimate your tax liabilities for a range of taxes from Stamp Duty to Corporation Tax. Do remember that these are complex taxes, so the calculators can give you a guide, but professional advice is strongly recommended.
3) Key Tax Dates Reminders - set yourself reminders for when your key tax dates are - never forget a VAT submission or a Payment On Account again!
4) Expenses logger - log your business expenses as you incur them so that you don't forget to submit them to your accounts department!
5) Several tax calculators - from income tax (and net income tax) to stamp duty to corporation tax. Handy little calculators to help you to estimate taxes due.
IMPORTANT - the Business Mileage Tool requires the use of GPS. Continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically effect battery life.