Bimostitch Panorama Stitcher
Virus Free No Ads
This is a fully automated panorama stitcher app that enables you to easily stitch individual overlapping photos, including HDR ones, into high-quality panoramas for Free.
+Automatic photo stitching: Stitch single-row, multi-row, photospheres or 360° panoramas.
+Simple and intuitive interface with a powerful panorama stitcher engine under the hood.
+Automatic cropping of panoramas.
+Hi-res output, up to 100 MP.
+Automatic exposure balancing.
+Many blending options.
+Fast preview mode.
+Different projection modes: spherical, cylindrical, planar and auto-detect.
+Share your awesome panoramas with family and friends via Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram and many more.
How it works?
Simply select/get photos in one of the following ways:
> Use the apps built-in photo-picker by pressing the gallery icon, select an album, select photos then confirm.
> Use other apps i.e the gallery app to send photos to this app for stitching purposes.
> Use your favorite camera app by pressing the camera button while in this app, snap overlapping photos then press back.
This app will then automatically stitch together those images into a wonderful panorama(s) using advanced on-device image recognition algorithms.
All this takes just a few minutes depending on your choice of maximum output resolution and your device's computational power. You can visit the apps settings page to change properties such as the output album name, maximum resolution and many more choices to suit your needs.
NOTE: At least 2GB RAM required for 100 MP.
Why use this app?
- Works with photos from any source such as DSLR cameras, photos downloaded from the web or drones.
- Merge vertical, horizontal, multiple rows or a grid of overlapping photos into an awesome panorama.
- Lightweight on your device and will make PC quality panoramic photographs right in the palm of your hand.
- Create panos conveniently while on the go like on a tour and get immediate high-quality results, no need to carry all that equipment anymore.
- No gyroscope or special sensors needed.
What are you waiting for? Download it now.
The best panorama stitcher:
It is simply more than meets the eye and one of the best panoramic apps on Google play. Try it to see for yourself and you will love it:)
It doesn't matter whether you are a professional or newbie panoramic photographer, this app will work great for you.
Tips on stitching great panos
• Photos that are plain or clear in the area of overlap will fail to stitch.
• Non overlapping photos will be automatically ignored.
• Use your favorite camera app to capture overlapping images.
• Make sure there is enough overlap area between photos.
• Use the camera lens as the rotation axis and not your body when capturing photos for stitching. Keep the lens or device at the same point as much as possible but rotate it in any direction to capture overlapping photos.
• Keep the lens or camera still when snapping to avoid motion blur.
• To help capture good overlapping shots keep track of the center of the previous shot and snap another when it reaches the edge.
• Avoid capturing photos in direct sunlight.
• Don't merge photos with severe differences in lighting conditions.
• Avoid moving objects in the area of overlap.
Hope you enjoy using this app and that you will make memorable pano shots with it. Thank you.
You are invited to join the community, share your panos and stay tuned with all new apps and updates: https://plus.google.com/communities/102708233668788449483/stream/b92d1ae5-33fb-4e59-99dc-df8cdb985844