The Blue Flag is a certification by the Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE) that a beach, marina or sustainable boating tourism operator meets it stringent standards.
This application lists the most beautiful beaches and marinas around the world. Each beach and marina has received a Blue Flag, an award guarantee a unique environmental quality.
• 11 languages, English, Greek, German, Italian, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Russian and Turkish.
• Each place has real time weather info and 3 days forecast.
• Blue Flags are sorted by municipality, then all places are sorted by distance from your location.
• Easily navigate to the beach using your favorite navigator app.
• Map displaying all places per country (you can select country in app's settings).
• Type of beach (rocky|sandy), information about facilities, lifeguard & disabled access to the beach.
• 46 Countries, 4413 beaches, marinas & eco-tourism boats.
This app is not affiliated with FEE only locations and beach information is provided by FEE.
“Central to the ideals of the Blue Flag programme is the aim of connecting the public with their surroundings and encouraging them to learn more about their environment. As such, environmental education activities must be offered and promoted in addition to a permanent display of information relevant to the site in terms of biodiversity, ecosystems and environmental phenomena.”