Are you in 7th, 8th, 9th, 1oth or even 11th and 12th grade?
Boom Math Coach is a virtual assistant that will help you do your Math homeworks - for example, doing an exercise, unlocking Homework or preparing a Monitored Assignment.
Put in your own exercises and receive efficient explanations with ANIMATIONS and VOICE.
Do you have to get some calculation you need to get done? Poof! You'll get direct results, with the stages of the calculation.
Do you have an equation to resolve? Boom Math will instantly give you the solution, with all of the stages involved!
EVERY STAGE OF THE CALCULATION IS ANIMATED AND NARRATED
Exercises so that you can verify the results.
These exercises are especially useful in understanding and progessing in Math!
Boom Math Coach will guide you step by step through the solution to Mathematical exercises.
For the moment, Boom Math Coach concentrates on algebra, but we want to add a lot of features!
ALL OF THE CALCULATION'S TRICKS AND TIPS ARE EXPLAINED SIMPLY!
For the moment, you can enter and understand:
- Calculations with multiplication, addition, subtraction and parentheses.
- Fractions are explained in detail: how do we find a common denominator? How do we put two fractions onto one fraction line? Also, we explain how to reduce a fraction! We must break down the numbers into the product of its factors and then search for the greatest common divisor ... etc
All of this is animated in color in Boom Math, like a professor that will explain this to you while sitting next to you and showing you the movement of the numbers with their finger (We have a finger that moves in Boom Math ^^!)
- Calculations with square roots. Oh, square roots! I know how scary they can be! ^^ As a private tutor, square roots are often misunderstood when met in many equations, especially in physical equations (mechanics, for example ). It's not hard to solve; you just have to know the rules of calculations and the methods for knowing how to solve equations that have square roots.
- Calculations with powers, particulary squares, that is, the 2nd power. We explain how to solve quadratic equations, with the formula of the discriminant (often called the Delta).
- Boom Math will also help you solve equations and inequations, with the symbols for less than, greater than, strictly and equal. How do we pass constants from one side to another? How do we isolate an unknown? How to solve an equation with divisions and the X in the denominator? All of these operations which are not properly explained at school are simply explained here. The virtual coach shows you the important points and its voice allows you to understand the ideas in another form.
UNLOCK YOUR HM
If you have homework to do, Boom Math can help you understand an equation, unblock a calculation, understand a mathematical formula and help you progress!
And who knows, Boom Math might make you enjoy Math :)!