Virus Free No Ads
bOS supports the following systems and devices:
• KNX world standard for building automation
• Z-Wave wireless home automation system
• DSC alarm system
• Sonos wireless speaker system
• Global Caché IR and other devices
• IR Trans IR transciever devices
• KODI (XBMC) media center
• IP video cameras
• Philips Hue
• SMA Solar Technologies
One universal platform where all devices are working together offers a limitless number of different features. Below is the list of just a fraction of ComfortClick bOS features:
• Integration of different devices, protocols and systems and data exchange between them.
• Remote control of your lights, heating/cooling/air-conditioning, shades, alarm, home theater, multimedia, energy consumption, etc.
• Configuration with a powerful configuration environment.
• Logical operations - if this happens, do that (e.g. when you leave home ComfortClick bOS will turn off the lights, lower the shades, reduce heating, turn off electrical sockets and activate presence simulation).
• Schedules – do something (e.g. raise shades) at 7’o clock every day from Monday to Friday.
• Scenes – design different scenes (lighting, shades) for different occasions (romantic dinner, Friday party, etc.).
• Data logging – monitor your energy consumption (electricity, water and gas)
• Presence simulation – make it look like you are at home even when the house is empty.
• Operating time – measure how long a device was turned on
• Text-to-speech – the system can read you your emails
• Support for multiple users with different access privileges and unlimited number of client devices.
For more information please visit www.comfortclick.com or email us at email@example.com
IMPORTANT: bOS Client requires ComfortClick bOS software platform. You can get bOS for FREE from www.comfortclick.com. On our web site you can also find manuals, forum, knowledge base and configuration examples which will help you to get started with your own projects in no time.