Brainnr, the educational app, helps students in the CBSE, ICSE and IGCSE curriculum to improve their topic understanding. Brainnr offers multiple choice questions segregated by the topic and curriculum which are freshly created by certified examiners across India. The latest feature, Challenge Friends, allows students to Whatsapp invite their friends to beat their score. Recently Brainnr launched “Ask Brainnr Guru” enables students to receive solutions to their incorrect answers and improve their topic understanding.
How to use the Brainnr App to study?
1) Select your curriculum and grade – content for each curriculum and grade differs
2) Select your subject
3) Select your topic
4) Start the Quiz
5) Challenge your friends to beat your score
6) Or review the quiz to see your attempt and “Ask Brainnr Guru” for the solution
· Curriculums offered: CBSE, ICSE and IGCSE (launching more soon)
· Grades Offered: 9th and 10th (adding more J)
· Quizzes, Mock Test, Past Paper questions segregated by topic
· “Ask Brainnr Guru” - Doubt Solving with certified Brainnr examiners
· Quick videos around each topic
· Live online tutoring for doubt solving on www.brainnr.com
· Brainnr’s learning app has engaging content created by certified examiners that helps students improve their topic and curriculum understanding. Questions are derived from past papers to ensure students are appropriately prepped for their final exam. Questions cover the entire topic and all questions prepared in accordance to the NCERT.
· Complete syllabus coverage: The modules are planned in a way as to provide complete coverage for IGCSE, ICSE and CBSE syllabus for class 10 and 9. Exclusive learning resources, practise tests, quizzes, past papers in each topic are segregated by difficultly levels. If you successfully complete all the levels within a topic, you will score high marks during your final exams. So, be it Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Math or Economics this educational android app have covered it all.
· Get an accurate understanding of your weak areas: Brainnr was conceptualisation to help students discover their weak area’s so that they can alter their study pattern to attain mastery in any given topic. Student’s can now log in to www.brainnr.com and book their online tutoring lesson with a certified Brainnr Educator and solve their doubts.
· Challenge Friends – Too make education fun and engaging, Brainnr added a “Challenge Friends” feature whereby students can Whatsapp invite their friends to beat the score. The challenge feature make’s Brainnr the best educational mobile app. Thousands of students around India are currently challenging their friends to see who tops the Weekly Leader boards.
· “Ask Brainnr Guru” – Request certified examiners across India for a solution to your incorrect answers. Currently available for free.
· Engaging Video’s – Brainnr certified educators have prepared and found the best engaging video’s for each topic. The video’s are created by academics around the world and have been embedded within the app to allow each and every student to master a given topic. All educational video’s are handpicked, vetted and segregated by topic for a hassle free and seemless user experience. Scientifically proven that students learn better video.
· Special Modules on ICSE, CBSE Sample Papers for Class 7-10 students and AIPMT & IITJEE coaching for Class 11-12 students.
· Stateboard (SSC) curriculum
· More quizzes in each topic
· Featured in EducationBiz, Bloomberg Tv, Entreprenuer, YourStory, Knowstartups
Get in Touch With Us
Write to us: email@example.com
To be the online destination for the curious minded, the academic, the inspired and the ambitious learners of the world.