Burke & Herbert Bank Mobile
Virus Free No Ads
With the hottest new features, Burke & Herbert Bank Mobile Banking for Android® makes it easier than ever for customers to do all of their everyday banking while on the go. It's convenient, secure and free.*
All you need to get started using Burke & Herbert Bank Mobile Banking for Android is your Online Banking User ID and password. Simply download the app, log in, and follow the prompts. It’s fast and easy! (If you don’t have an Online Banking user ID, visit burkeandherbertbank.com to enroll.)
With Burke & Herbert Bank Mobile Banking for Android you can:
• Log in quickly with “Remember Me”: saves and pre-fills your User ID for future logins.
• Check your account balances and view recent transactions easily, PLUS view up to 18 months of statements, in the same format as paper statements. View images of processed checks and deposited items too.
• Deposit checks right from your phone, and check the status of any mobile deposit limits with one click.
• Pay bills and people – anytime, anywhere.
• Set up new Person to Person payees using just an email address. Save time by selecting payees right from your Contacts list, so email addresses are pre-filled.
• Transfer funds between your accounts at Burke & Herbert Bank.
• Move money to or from your accounts at other institutions with Bank to Bank transfers (daily transaction limits apply).
• Customize your Mobile Banking experience by selecting your preferred landing page and your preferred order to list your accounts.
• Change your Online Banking/Mobile Banking password.
• Locate Burke & Herbert Bank branches and ATMs easily with maps and Street View.
Burke & Herbert Bank protects your banking information with advanced encryption technology, secure logon, security questions, and other measures. For further information about Burke & Herbert Bank's commitment to information security, please refer to the Bank's Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions.
Need help? Contact Burke & Herbert Bank by phone at 703-684-1655.
*Burke & Herbert Bank does not charge fees to download or use Burke & Herbert Bank Mobile Banking for Android. Your individual carrier may charge for text messaging, Web access, and other related services. Check with your carrier for information about any fees that might be imposed.
© Burke & Herbert Bank, 2016. Member FDIC.