Call Recorder is a free call recorder application which gives you the easiest way to record all your phone conversations and manage them easily. Call Recorder is one of the best call recorders in the Play Store to record incoming and outgoing calls with lots of wonderful features:
✓. Record your all calls automatically.
✓. Select multiple recordings to delete, share or mark important calls.
✓. Recycle bin feature to keep records of deleted files, If user delete file by mistake then that file can be recovered easily using Recycle bin feature.
✓. Delete files all at the same time.
✓. Auto delete feature to delete calls after specific days.
✓. After each call decide to keep recording or not.
✓. Add note with any call you want.
✓. Organize your call records. You can see calls as all calls records, only incoming, only outgoing.
✓. Mark calls to important list.
✓. Share recording to Bluetooth, Message etc.
✓. Play, save and delete, call recordings
✓. Ignore recording for specific contact or phone number
✓. Record your call or calls in MP3, WAV, MP4, AMR or 3GPP encoding / format.
✓. You can play back, or save your files on your SD card im mp3, wav, mp4, amr or 3gpp format.
✓. Audio Source options are also available. Try to change audio source only when default audio source (MIC) not work or not recording calls.
✓. Different options of audio quality are available. You can choose 44.1kHz (It might not work on some devices) for high quality or select lower sample rate for low quality audio recording. 8kHz is recommended for call recording.
✓. Notification with caller image.
✓. You can listen your communication or call recordings in your on device default audio player.
✓. Automatically on device speaker to record better quality voice.
✓. It’s FREE!
Notes: (Instructions + Troubleshooting tips)
1. Please note that some devices particularly some Samsung devices are not compatible or not allow to record calls.
2. Please confirm that your device should not have more than one call recording application, otherwise it can create issues.
3. If call recorder does not record calls, please restart your device to try again. If it does not record again then your device might not support call recording.
4. Some devices record low voice of other party, in this problem, please enable automatic speaker, on start of call recording by going application and then settings.
5. This app might not be working when you are using other apps to record something.
6. You can select WAV, 3GPP, MP4 or AMR audio encoding format, if MP3 recording not working properly on some devices.
7. If you get error "msg_create_file_error", then please test, Have your device been with sdcard or memory card? If not, please change recordings destination path to any other path by going into more settings and recording path and change it correctly.
8. If you get "Sorry recording starting failed", please try other recording options like change Audio source or sample rate.
9. Default voice quality is 8kHz, If it does not work on your device you can change from Quality options, 8kHz or 44.1kHz (High quality but might not works on some devices) are usually used by people.
10. If you select WAV file format then try sample rate 44.1kHz. This action will increase the file size but quality of audio become very crystal clear.
ALERT: For Samsung Galaxy S3 running Android 4.2.2 user, please upgrade to Android 4.4.2, otherwise call recorder might not work.
TIP: Galaxy S5 (klte) on Kitkat, Galaxy Note3 running Andriod 4.4.2 configurations: go to More Settings and adjust Audio Source: Voice_Call, Sample rate: 11Khz and Format: MP4