Catch2 is an advanced version of the popular shedding game Big Two. It rewards skillful play and requires a deeper and bolder strategy than traditional Big Two. Gameplay is fast-paced. Players get stronger hands starting with 17 cards instead of the normal 13 cards. The score calculation method works to the advantages of players who dare to gamble big and manage to catch their opponents off guard. Every match requires clever planning and daring moves to emerge victorious.
How To Play
- The objective of the game is to get rid of all of your cards.
- Cards may be played as singles or in groups of two, three or five, in combinations which resemble poker hands.
- There are many variations in rules between different Big Two games in different countries. These are the basic rules for this game:
- 3 players per match
- Player with 3♣ starts
- Card rank : 2 > A > K > Q > J > 10 > 9 > 8 > 7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3
- Suit rank : ♠ > ♥ > ♦ > ♣
- Flush rank : Suit takes priority
3♠ 5♠ 7♠ 8♠ J♠ > 2♥ K♥ Q♥ J♥ 6♥
4♦ 5♦ 6♦ 8♦ 9♦ > A♣ 2♣ J♣ Q♣ K♣
What makes Catch 2 different
•Rocket multiplier: Whenever a strong combo is played by any player, e.g. a Full House, a Pair of Ace, the stakes for the match is multiplied. This Rocket multiplier stacks up, e.g. a player plays Straight Flush for a x8 multiplier, and another player plays Pair of Two for a x4 multiplier, these stack up to become a x32 multiplier.
•Card points: Your winnings depend not on the number of cards remaining in your opponent's hand, but the point values of these remaining cards. Most cards are worth 1pt, but higher cards are worth more, e.g. 2 = 50pt, A = 20pt, K = 5pt.
~ 2 has the highest points! So Catch it, not get it, to WIN BIG!.
FB Community group: