Why do so many people recommend Charity Miles Walk & Run Tracker to their friends? Because it helps you get fit and make an impact by earning money for charity when you walk, run, cycle and otherwise track your fitness.
So far our members have earned over $2 million for charity while walking, running or cycling—helping others and themselves at the same time.
Anyone can use Charity Miles, anywhere— during a dog walk, on your morning jog, or just moving through your day. Just by using Charity Miles as your cycling, running or walking tracker, you can make an impact with your everyday movement. Even if you're already using a Fitbit steps tracker or other activity tracker, you can still use Charity Miles as your steps tracker to earn money for charities and do more by steps!
By using Charity Miles for your fitness motivation, you can help people—and yourself. Because moving with purpose will inspire you to move more—to go the extra mile. It also helps you appreciate your own health, which will help you make other healthy choices every day. This is why Charity Miles helps so many people lose weight and get in the best shape of their lives.
How Charity Miles Works:
1. Charity Miles works like a walking meter, run tracker, walking timer, cycling meter or running stopwatch. Just start and stop your workout to track your distance.
2. Choose from over 40 world-changing charities to support.
3. This challenge term (June 1, 2016 - May 31, 2017), we will be paying our sponsorship pool (currently $500,000) to our charity partners in proportion to the miles done for each charity. Thanks to our sponsors for supporting us!
Women's Running Magazine's Best Overall App
Men's Fitness Magazine's Game Changer of the Year
Winner of the SXSW People's Choice Award
Winner of a 2014 Webby Award
• Stand Up To Cancer
• Habitat for Humanity
• Alzheimer's Association
• The Nature Conservancy
• The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
• Team Red, White & Blue
• ALS Association
• National Multiple Sclerosis Society
• American Diabetes Association
• The Michael J. Fox Foundation
• Feeding America
• Charity: Water
• Girls On The Run
• Every Mother Counts
• The World Food Programme
• Wounded Warrior Project
• Autism Speaks
• The Partnership For A Healthier America
• Girl Up
• Back On My Feet
• Pencils of Promise
• Team For Kids
• Special Olympics
• She's The First
• Vision Spring
• Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
• Achilles International
• The Ironman Foundation
• Nothing But Nets
• World Wildlife Fund
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CharityMiles/
• Instagram: @Charitymiles
• Twitter: @CharityMiles
• Support: https://twitter.com/CMilesSupport