Explore Chicago, the city noted for its amazing architecture, with the Chicago Travel Guide app by Happytrips. Curated by experts, the app will be a perfect travel companion to get all information on the go. It works offline as well, with interactive offline maps. From Navy Pier, Millennium Park, Magnificent Mile, Lincoln Park Zoo and Adler Planetarium to museums preserving cultural heritage of the place such as Museum of Contemporary Art, Museum of Science and Industry, National Museum of Mexican Art and The Field Museum, it covers everything! Chicago travel guide covers the best hotels, restaurants, places to visit and shopping experiences with reviews from around the world. The content is complemented with highly useful interactive maps & beautiful photos. Coupled with offline content & offline maps you are sure to get the best from this app—be it a sightseeing tour, a romantic honeymoon or a shopping extravaganza.
• COMPLETE CITY COVERAGE: Covers all aspects of a city guide - getting to know Chicago, how to reach Chicago, Chicago hotels, Chicago restaurants, things to do in Chicago, places to visit in Chicago, shopping in Chicago & experiencing Chicago nightlife.
• SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE: Guides are curated keeping in mind all kinds of travelers – Business traveller looking for luxury Chicago hotels, family looking for sightseeing, couple looking for a romantic honeymoon or solo travelers interested in exploring the unique culture of the place.
• OFFLINE CONTENT: Download entire travel guide on your device complete with offline photos & offline maps. No worries about roaming data charges on your trip to Chicago.
• NEAR ME: Select ‘Near Me’ option to view hotels, restaurants, shopping places, things to do near you & view them on offline maps to avoid roaming data charges. Use filters on map to view only hotels or shopping or things to do or sightseeing.
• INTERACTIVE OFFLINE MAPS: View entire Chicago Travel Guide on interactive city maps. Offline maps act like your personal travel companion whether you are in Pilsen, Andersonville, Chinatown, Birdgeport or Hyde Park. Use filters in map to discover hotels, restaurants, shopping options or things to do near you.
• PLAN USING BOOKMARKS & ITINERARIES: Plan using bookmarks in Chicago Travel Guide app. Select your favourite hotels, bars, cafes, restaurants, places to visit & sightseeing options in Chicago travel guide and access content offline when in Chicago. Moreover, you can follow curated Chicago Itineraries present in 24 and 48 hour formats.
• COMPLETE DETAILS: Contact details & essential information like cuisine, facilities, opening hours for hotels, restaurants, bars & sightseeing places to visit are given prominence.
• REVIEWS FROM AROUND THE WEB: Reviews for hotels, restaurant, places to visit and nightlife options not just from HappyTrips experts but also from well-known travel websites. Reviews are sorted as per user likes to ensure you see the best reviews on top.
• TRAVELER RATINGS & REVIEWS: View ratings & reviews from HappyTrips users for all Points of Interest & choose the best restaurants, hotels, place to visit, nightlife options based on traveler reviews. Add your own reviews (even when offline) & contribute to the community.
Chicago, a city of skyscrapers, has been attracting all kinds of travelers from every nook and cranny of the globe for decades now. The city is known as a hub of financial sectors, commerce, telecommunications and transportation.
Popular Attractions: Chicago Cultural Center, Chinatown, John Hancock Observatory, State Street, Willis Tower Skydeck, Devon, and Logan Square.
Popular places to eat/Shopping Hubs: Al’s Beef, Diner Grill, Gino’s North, XOCO, Alinea, Boka, Chicago Diner, Frontera Grill, Broadway Antiques Market, Armitage Avenue, Oak Street and The Magnificent Mile.