Chronological Bible Reading Plan provides a way to track your daily Bible reading chronologically as they occurred in time. You can track your progress throughout the year.
* Create a new reading plan starting on any day of the year.
* Quickly and painlessly mark or clear all passages to any given day
* Navigate to earliest unread passage, the current date, or any past or future date in the reading plan.
* Tapping a verse's text will automatically launch the verse in the Bible Study App app by Olive Tree or MySword Bible, if installed, in Bible Gateway through a web browser, or will pop up the ESV.
* Handles leap years.
* Backup and restore reading plans.
* Share reading plan with other devices through email, Google Drive, or Evernote.
Please note that this app is in no way affiliated with Olive Tree or Bible Gateway. Olive Tree's and Bible Gateway's trade marks and copyrights are their own.
* Internet permission required for ESV pop-up.
* Read from and write to external storage required for backup and restore.
* Retrieve running apps to determine if Bible app is actively running or not.
* Receive boot completed used to restart reminder service.
* Wake lock used to keep device awake while updating status bar reminder; then released.