Clothing in Islam
Virus Free No Ads
- Clothing in Islam.
- Clothing which covers the ‘awra’ (private parts).
- Clothing that is similar for men and women.
- Clothing which copies/imitates the non-Muslims.
- Clothing which denotes arrogance.
- Clothing which is extravagant.
- Wearing Gold and Silk.
This app consists of a user-friendly interface and a full screen mode combined with an audio feature.
- The most advanced informative Islamic app.
- Simple guide with proof (Daleel) from the Holy Quran and authentic Sunnah.
- Different attractive illustrated images..
- Easily-identifiable pages with a page navigator.
- Adjustable slideshow interval and order with icons on the side of each page.
- Click-and-swipe feature.
Get in touch!
We are happy to have any question, comments or feedback.
We would love to hear from you.