Do you really want to pass CNA exam and/or expand your knowledge & expertise effortlessly?
This best-seller app guarantees that by the following special features:
- Contain thousands of REAL EXAM QUESTIONS and TERMINOLOGY
- Break learning materials into small sets of practice questions & terms
- Master each set effortlessly by many ways: true/false, multiple choice, matching game, flashcard
- Detect & separate automatically the most difficult questions
- Track your learning process on every set and exam taken
- Prepare for the Exam by REAL Exam Builder & Simulator
+) Lifetime access to all Practice Questions & Terms for the most current exam.
+) Unlimited access to the EXAM BUILDER & SIMULATOR.
+) Automatically FILTER your most difficult questions.
+) PROGRESS TRACKING for every question & exam taken
+) Lifetime support & updates
+) Hundreds of practice questions & terms
+) 5 Free Exam Builder
+) Free Matching Game
+) Filter hardest and weakest questions
Certified nursing assistants (CNA’s), offered by The American Red Cross, often called nurses’ aides, are the frontline workers who take care of patients in a variety of healthcare settings. CNA’s assist patients with activities of daily living under the supervision of a licensed nurse, either an RN or LPN. Due to a booming growth in the aging population, the job outlook for CNA’s is expected to grow much faster than other occupations. CNA’s should be people who desire challenging yet rewarding work. Some essential traits of successful CNA’s include:
1. Physical Fitness (CNA’s are very active on the job and are often required to lift and transfer patients)
2. Compassion (CNA’s care for patients who are sick, injured, or elderly at their most vulnerable times)
3. Patience (CNA tasks can often be tedious and patients may move slowly and have communication difficulties)
4. Communication (Excellent people skills include active listening and the ability to clearly communicate with patients and family members)
5. Team Player (CNA’s collect important information to share with other members of the healthcare team such as licensed nurses, social workers, nutritionists, administrators)
The exam will contain a written portion with multiple-choice questions, as well as a clinical portion, in which you must demonstrate skills on a mannequin or patient actor. It is recommended that you prepare for the exam using online practice tests to ensure your success. Most states require that you score at least 70% on both the written and clinical portions of the exam in order to pass. Some of the subjects covered by the written exam may include: Safety; Communication; Infection Control; Data Collection; Personal Care; Basic Nursing Skills; Mental Health; CNA Roles and Responsibilities; Disease Processes; Patient Rights; Adult Growth and Development
CNA, The American Red Cross, RN, LPN, Communication, Disease Processes, Roles and Responsibilities
This application is just an excellent tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization, certificate, test name or trademark.