This app on basic computer knowledge is a simple, beginner’s guide into the world of computers in hindi.
There are numerous examinations, held each year where the qualifying candidates are expected to have a basic knowledge of computers.
To test the applicants on their knowledge of computer skills, most boards or institutions holding such recruitment exams add this section to the written test where the objective questions related to basic computing tasks are asked.
With over 1000 multiple choice questions based on computer awareness, this app is of good assistance for the candidates preparing for bank examinations for posts of PO, clerk, AAO and other examinations such as MCA, accountancy posts and other clerical and non-clerical posts where the recruiting body expects a candidate to have basic computer knowledge.
The app also includes a detailed glossary containing important terminologies and abbreviations.
1. Introduction to Computer
2. Computer Organisation
3. Input - Output Devices and System Unit Devices
4. Computer Memory
5. Data Representation
6. Computer Software
7. Operating System and its types
8. Microsoft Windows
9. Microsoft Word
10. Microsoft Excel
11. Microsoft PowerPoint
12. Microsoft Access
13. Database Management System
15. Data Communication and Computer Network
17. Computer Security, Cyber Crimes and Laws
18. Computer Language and its types (Programming Language)
19. Data Structure
20. SQL Basics and Normalization
21. Software Engineering
22. Compiler Design
23. Digital Electronics
24. Model Practice Set (1-15)
25. Abbreviations of Computing & IT World
26. Computer Glossary