Virus Free No Ads
- simple territory and publisher manager
- campaign manager
- checkout territories list sorted by date
- overdue territories list (with configurable time)
- territories list not covered by a campaign
- add maps from image file stored in the memory device.
- add maps from google maps using an external app
- maintenance of "Do not visit"
- export list to excel
- generate S12 and S13 report
- edit the S12 and S13 templates
- connect publishers to contact for communication
- optimized for tablets
- backup in external memory or using google drive
- import data from excel files (see "how to import" menu)
- simple, clean, holo theme layout
I'm glad to leave this as a free program without Advertisement in the hands of anyone who wants to use it and give their best to Jehovah.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This program does NOT exempt the completion of the S13 report.
I want to respond about four complains I received the most
1. Territory sorting
Territory number is actually a string. It accepts characters with integers like: A1, 001, B05, 02C
So the app sorts like a string: 1, 10,11,12...19,2,20
If you want to sort like an integer, you can use 0 in the numbers like : 001, 002, 003...010,011,012...100,101,102
2. S12 and S13 report language
The S12 and S13 templates that comes with the app are currently in portuguese.
So if you want to see the reports in your language you have to open the templates and edit them.
Go to Settings then Templates to do that.
3. Importing data
If you have trouble importing date values, try the format YYYYMMDD (Y=Year; M=Month; D=Day)
4. Permissions the app uses.
The permissions needed are:
- READ_CONTACTS / READ_CALL_LOG
to link a publisher with a contact in your list
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE / READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
to write / read backup or excel files in your external storage
to choose a google account for sending the backup to the drive
- INTERNET / ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
to send the backup to your drive