Virus Free No Ads
Are you a future student, current student, staff member, graduate, alumnus or parent... then the CPUT Mobile app for you!
You can get your course announcements, Internet balance, examination results, prospectus, download documents for your paperless meeting, track your application status and much more with this helpful app from the Cape Peninsula University of Technology. Download it now!
The CPUT Mobile app is like having your university in your pocket.
WHAT CAN IT DO?
Apart from accurate campus weather forecasts, Tabeisa Café food menu, university news, events, blogs and staff directory, the app changes itself to cater for your needs.
FOR THE FUTURE STUDENT:
- Read the full university prospectus incl. fees and department contact details,
- Track your application status,
- Get advice on which career path matches your personality.
FOR THE CURRENT STUDENT:
- Get your course announcements from MyClassroom (Blackboard),
- Get your;
Internet & meal balance,
internships (student jobs),
- Talk to the University management through the Student Hotline,
- Access your Library resources,
- Get counseling tips,
- and more!
FOR THE STAFF MEMBER:
- View your leave balance,
- Get documents to use in your Paperless Meetings,
- Get all official University documents like policies, HR forms and more,
- Access your pay slip,
- View internal vacancies from the HR department,
- Log a call with CTS,
- and more!
FOR THE GRADUATE OR ALUMNUS:
- Check on your graduation status,
- Donate to the University, and
- Update your details so our Alumni Department can keep in touch with you.
FOR THE PARENT OR VISITOR:
- Follow the news/events and activities of some departments,
- Browse jobs available at CPUT,
- Take a 3D Virtual Tour powered by Street View,
- Find anyone with our Staff Directory, and
- Check the fees through the prospectus.
Proudly built and brought to you by the CPUT Web Office, & Marketing and Communication.
Visit us at www.cput.ac.za or www.cput.ac.za/mobile