Croptivity for the Farm
From start to finish, Croptivity simplifies tasks and ensures they are managed quickly and accurately. Use it for scheduling, scouting, and tracking applications in the field. All records are stored in one place and can be easily accessed by everyone on your team. Croptivity syncs with My Farm Manager™ farm management software.
• Fully functional off-line, while in the field
• Multi-user access with auto sync
• Intuitive map-based interface
• GPS-referenced points and pre-loaded customizable lists
• Batch upload photos from drone/UAV
Mark points in the field to schedule scouting and other to-dos. Notify your team through the app and track everything through to completion.
View product recommendations and confirm applications in the field. All your records are available in one place for easy reporting.
Streamline farm communication
Croptivity allows for a team-based approach with built-in workflows: schedule scouting tasks for all your fields, notify agronomists, and close the loop with recommendations delivered in app and operator confirmation of products applied.
Croptivity for Professionals
Croptivity sets a new standard for engaging growers and providing timely scouting reports and chemical recommendations. Improve communication and resolve crop issues quickly and accurately.
Manage multiple customers
Croptivity syncs with My Farm Manager™ farm management software allowing service providers to manage multiple farm customers and team members. Deliver high quality services that are scalable.
Quickly capture GPS-referenced observations with prepopulated lists and images. Field reports can be relayed to the senior agronomist and product recommendations delivered in-app. All records are available for traceability reporting, team education, and better management of weed resistance.
Enrich with drone/UAV photos
Batch import drone photos or other imagery from your library and add observations to quickly generate GPS-referenced scouting reports.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
About Decisive Farming
Decisive Farming provides highly scalable solutions to crop farmers and agriculture service providers. Our focus is on precision agronomics, data analytics and information management services that are geared toward farm profitability, environmental sustainability and ease-of-use.
• Record a new application in the field
• Review and record scheduled applications in the app
• Selective notification of team members when a report is submitted in the app
• Tracking of applications in the activity log (if entered in MFM or app)• Create to-dos and schedule scouting tasks
• Review and complete scheduled to-dos and scheduled scouting
• Create and manage default observations that carry over to next scouting report
• Batch import UAV/drone photos by selecting from camera or device photo library
• Pre-populated growth stage in scouting report
• Pre-populated lists in general observations
• Pre-populated weather data in application reports
• Products applied summary per field in activities log
• Split-screen task menu when field is selected
• Field info dropdown added to title bar
• Improved data-syncing for multi-users and offline use
• Improved page layout and optimization for various devices
• Improved navigation of tasks and reports