Virus Free No Ads
Adapted to be accessible and useable on a small device screen with a touch interface, the Algorithms are available at your fingertips for review any time.
- Difficult intubation guidelines - overview
- Management of unanticipated difficult tracheal intubation in adults
- Failed intubation, failed oxygenation in the paralysed, anaesthetised patient
- Simple composite airway algorithm
- Extubation Guidelines: Basic algorithm
- Extubation Guidelines: Low risk algorithm
- Extubation Guidelines: 'At risk' algorithm
- Paediatric Difficult Mask Ventilation
- Paediatric Unanticipated difficult intubation
- Paediatric CICV
Now including the OAA guidelines:
- Master algorithm obstetric general anaesthesia & failed tracheal intubation
- Algorithm 1: Safe obstetric general anaesthesia
- Algorithm 2: Obstetric failed tracheal intubation
- Algorithm 3: Can’t intubate, can’t oxygenate
- Table 1: Proceed with surgery?
- Table 2: Management after failed tracheal intubation
Please give feedback so that this app can be improved.