This is the legacy, offline-only version of the new cloud based Dollarbird collaborative finance management tool with a spark of AI. Find it as ‘co.dollarbird’ in the Play Store.
Featured in The Next Web, TechCrunch, Mashable, Lifehacker, The Guardian, the app enables you to track and forecast your money as easily as adding events to a calendar!
It helps you:
- find out what you spend your money on.
- make a plan and project how much money you’ll have in the future.
- get reminders for monthly bills.
and all this with a sleekly designed calendar interface and easy-to-understand charts.
It has really all the features you need to discover your spending habits, adjust them according to your future plans and see how your balance evolves over time. It’s your smart calendar for your personal finances.
• Simple calendar-based interface
- Managing your money has never been this easy! If you can use a calendar, this is your best choice.
• Expense and income tracking
- Easily add your transactions anytime, anywhere to reduce guesswork later on and be able to keep a budget.
• Financial planning and automatic balance calculation
- Add past or future income or expenses to the calendar, and your balance will be calculated automatically for each day, month or year.
• Bill reminder
- Schedule reminders for your rent, loan, electricity bill etc. and never forget to pay them.
• Recurring transactions
- Set up recurring transactions, like your salary or rent, for easy planning of your cashflow.
• Sleek interface and chart design
- See the breakdown of your past and planned expenses by category, your 5-year financial projection and more on a beautiful interface.
• No registration or bank account data required.
Should you need more than that (like options to collaborate on shared calendars or AI help) you’re welcome to migrate your data and manage your finances in the new new cloud-based app.
If you have questions or need help, explore classic.dollarbird.co/faq or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Built with care by Halcyon Mobile.