Keyboard Professional Writing ornament from which you can ornament your writing different types of finishes and decoration .. directly using the keyboard without having to copy and paste the decoration will appear as you type directly and can switch easily between the motifs and writing English language parser with the ability to activate and deactivate the patterning and writing without it.
Keyboard features ornament writing :
★ Keyboard support for emoji and Japanese Emoticons.
★ contain clipboard copied, cut and paste and save words are not limited.
★ add, change the background of the keyboard in the studio feature through the settings.
★ add, change the color of the keyboard characters through the settings feature.
- Contains more than a dozen types of decorations can easily switch between them while typing .
- The possibility of writing with English language parser .
- Contains ten different themes and forms a wonderful suit all tastes .
- Ability to control the size of the buttons and the size of the letters on the buttons .
- Voice control buttons and vibration.
- Control the keyboard height in the vertical and horizontal position of the device.
- Offer suggestions for punches to facilitate writing.
- Full support for all languages.
- Feature audio input.
The supported keyboard layouts include:
- Armenian (Հայերեն)
- Arabic (العربية)
- Bulgarian (български език)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (dansk)
- English Dvorak (language "en_DV")
- English (QWERTY)
- English/British (en_GB)
- Finnish (Suomi)
- French (Français, AZERTY)
- German (Deutsch, QWERTZ)
- Greek (ελληνικά)
- Hebrew (עברית)
- Hungarian (Magyar)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Lao (ພາສາລາວ)
- Norwegian (Norsk bokmål)
- Persian (فارسی)
- Portugese (Português)
- Romanian (Română)
- Russian (Русский)
- Russian phonetic (Русский, ru-rPH)
- Serbian (Српски)
- Slovak (Slovenčina)
- Slovenian (Slovenščina)/Bosnian/Croatian/Latin Serbian
- Spanish (Español, Español Latinoamérica)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Tamil (தமிழ்)
- Thai (ไทย)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (українська мова)