Learn about spirits before you ever spend a cent, so you know you’re making the right purchase.
With a panel of alcohol industry experts writing reviews, and a growing community of spirits fans sharing their own ratings and tasting notes, you’ll never have to guess which whiskey to buy, which mezcal to try, which rum would be good for your cocktail, what bottle of gin to pick up, or which brandy you should give as a gift.
- Thousands of expert reviews of all types of liquor, with new reviews added daily
- The Distiller flavor profile on every reviewed spirit shows you what tastes to expect
- Keep track of what you’ve tried by writing your own tasting notes and 5 star ratings
- Get recommendations for what to try next
- Find information on everything from rare bottles to every day staples
- Build your collection and wishlist to keep track of what you’ve tried, and what to try next
- Easily search, sort, and filter through thousands of original reviews
- Discuss your favorite spirits with other Distiller users, and follow them to see what they’re saying
- Share your tasting notes, recommendations, lists, and favorite spirits to your social networks
With thousands of reviews or whiskey, bourbon, scotch, rye, mezcal, tequila, rum, cachaça, brandy, cognac, pisco, gin and everything in between, Distiller is the best app for liquor consumers!
"With expert ratings and thousands of data points, it's like a well-curated music feed, but for booze.” -- Gizmodo.com
"It’s like having one of those snooty liquor connoisseurs on call, in your pocket. Except no annoying mustache. " -- Yahoo! Tech
"It feels almost like a throwback startup. Booze Google." -- Business Insider
“Distiller is the best app on earth for liquor fans, and probably everyone else too.” -- Abraham Lincoln
OK that last one wasn’t real. Lincoln couldn’t be reached for comment so we made it up. The rest are 100% real though!
Say hi or get support at email@example.com!