Virus Free No Ads
1. Arts & heritage - the best places to visit from trad music to festivals, theatres to museums.
2. Activities - watersports, golf courses, adventure, horseriding and children-focused spots.
3. Greatest 'shrines' - from the sacred to the sublime, here are 24 special parts of the county.
4. Outdoor Pursuits - one for birdwatchers, fishermen, hillwalkers and lovers of scenery.
5. Wild Atlantic Gems - the most enthralling places to visit on Ireland's best coastal drive.
6. Best of Inishowen - over 100 places to visit and stay in this magical peninsula.
7. Donegal Bay and Yeats Country - from Slieve League to Yeats country, this is Ireland's best coastal drive.
8. Best of Ulster - the best that all surrounding counties have to offer.
This app offers Ireland's most comprehensive multimedia app where audio, visual and social media platforms are incorporated into the information for your convenience. Not only can you connect to a place's website, send them an email or call them with a click, but you'll be connected to their Facebook or Twitter accounts and see any interesting YouTube video that exists out there on them. Best of all, the service works offline so that you will not be charged roaming charges when exploring the county.
Ensure you are downloading the app with the latest OS available. Please note that all tours are subject to acceptance of the Donegal App Licence terms: http://donegalapp.com/licence/
PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW OR CLICK ON A STAR RATING IF YOU'VE ENJOYED OUR EFFORTS - THANKS!