Track your trips, and we will make the proper documentation for your mileage claim. The Driversnote App is for employees, employers as well as self-employed, and can be used to document the mileage of both private and business trips according to the IRS’ requirements.
▶ LOG TRIPS WITH YOUR PHONE
- Push start and stop, then we’ll track the trip automatically by GPS, or calculate distances between two locations.
- Both reimbursement, distances and odometer readings are calculated automatically, so you don’t have to.
- Start and stop addresses are automatically logged, and you can add destination names to the log book with ease.
- Possibility to edit or add trips in the logbook at any time if you have not used our GPS powered mileage tracker.
- Possibility to have logbooks for multiple cars and workplaces.
▶ COMPLY WITH THE IRS REQUIREMENTS
- Easy to categorize your trips as business or private.
- Generates a complete mileage documentation that comply with the IRS requirements.
- Always up-to-date with the IRS mileage rates.
- Option to attach a comment on the trip
- If you need odometer readings, you can easily add them. You decide how often you do it, then we do all the math in between.
▶ SEE YOUR COMPLETE MILEAGE LOGBOOK ON DRIVERSNOTE.COM
- All your registered trips are saved on our servers automatically, always available even if you lose your phone.
- Get the full overview of your trips on www.driversnote.com and add trips manually to your log if you forgot any.
- Your complete mileage documentation is always ready for you online, and you can easily print or download it as a PDF.
▶ WHAT COUNTRIES DO WE SUPPORT WITH OUR MILEAGE TRACKER
We support most countries, and have default government values entered for UK, US, Canada, Australia, Denmark and Sweden. You have the option to enter your own rates for your mileage logbook or only show miles and percentage split between business and private. All addresses, currencies etc. will be formatted for local standards. If you have any questions about og logbook solution, feel free to contact us.
- If you have questions or feedback please contact us at tel. (+45) 71 99 37 54 or firstname.lastname@example.org.