Follow Emblem3 through their Official App smarturl.it/Emblem3App . Download the free Emblem3 app now!
Stay connected to EMBLEM3 on their official app.
Do fun things:
- Check out the in-app social feed for live updates and videos.
- Boost your comments with Superstars, become a Top 3 Fan, and be seen by EMBLEM3.
- Join exciting contests for a chance to win amazing prizes like meeting EMBLEM3, event tickets, and more…
- Watch cool videos.
- Follow EMBLEM3 on social media.
- Listen to the FREE built-in playlist and add more songs from your personal library, Spotify.
Download the EMBLEM3 app now and #BeSeen!
Emblem3 burst onto the world music scene in 2012 when they appeared on the X-Factor and performed their original song “Sunset Boulevard” against the show’s producers wishes. Shortly after the show, the band was selling out venues around the world and their single “Chloe” climbed to the top of the pop charts and has sold over 400,000 copies to date.
The group consists of Wesley and Keaton Stromberg and long time friend Drew Chadwick. The genre style is based on a blend of R&B, So-Cal Rock and Hip-hop, but all in all, they like to keep the music formless and free. The guys grew up together in Sequim, WA and have been producing music as a band for almost a decade. The contrast in music styles as well as life philosophies are what give Emblem3 their unique dynamic.
Drew Chadwick said: “Music is for meditation. It`s also the only pure form of communication.”
The guys are very passionate about the music they produce, which they produce themselves. Keaton, the youngest of the three, leads music production and audio engineering and all three members bring songs to the table. The lyrical content ranges from the different experiences and perspectives of each Emblem, providing an interesting array of feeling.