Virus Free No Ads
A real-time schedule feed serves as a daily work list while access to patient demographics and history informs dictations. System-generated dictation templates – personalized by each clinician – streamline document creation by requiring only exceptions be dictated. Transcribed content is easily reviewed, edited and signed. Upon completion, uploaded files are automatically integrated into the EMR, faxed or printed.
* Android 2.1 or greater
* Internet access through Wifi or phone service provider is required. WiFi connection is strongly recommended when uploading dictations.
* Emdat account is required to use this application.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
* Manage the documentation task with less time and effort. Clinicians organize documentation tasks across multiple devices by viewing all appointments with dictation status or only appointments still requiring dictation. A list of returned transcriptions allows clinicians to advance quickly through the review and authentication process.
* Improve documentation quality. Save time and remove risk when patient data, demographics and appointment location are automatically linked to the voice file and available for easy reference while dictating.
* Customize workflow to meet clinic needs. Flexible application settings easily accommodate the unique, complex workflow requirements of specialty practices.
* Delegate transcription and QA to support staff. Completed dictations upload in the background and are automatically routed to a professional medical transcriptionist to produce a typed report that is automatically returned for review.
* Increase clinician productivity and satisfaction. A library of templates—customizable for each clinician—automatically populates common content as editable text, speeding dictation.
* Speed documentation turnaround. Real-time file upload, download and routing ensures prompt dictation, transcription, editing, authentication and accessibility in the EMR.
* Populate the EMR automatically. Sophisticated integration generates structured data automatically placed in the EMR, improving EMR usability and boosting adoption and ROI.
* Enhance the patient experience By completing documentation on mobile devices, providers are free to engage with patients rather than computer screens during exams.
* Control documentation costs All-inclusive solution components require no server hardware or infrastructure, eliminating all upfront fees. Unlimited client support, updates and maintenance included at no additional cost.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING:
“When we introduced our physicians to Emdat Mobile, all of them were amazed by how easy it made their dictation and improved their workflow; and they wanted it right away.”
— William Whelehan, Purchasing Director, Illinois Bone & Joint Institute