The Pakistan Top English Urdu Dictionary is now available for FREE!
Are you studying English and you want to know the meaning in real Urdu language. Then this dictionary is for you.
A complete offline English to Urdu and urdu to english trainer. You also can say its English-Hindi Dictionary.
Indian Dictionary, Pakistan Dictionary, Asian Dictionary.
Features of the Dictionary:
• Urdu To English
• English To Urdu
• No internet connection required
• Search From Web
• Search by Sharing
• Auto Suggestion
• Pronounce & Voice Search
• Antonyms (Opposite words)
• Backup and Restore
• History & Study Plan
• Word Game
• Share Words
• Copy Words
• Offline mode - look up words without an internet connection
The main section contains:
• Vocabulary: Category wise vocabulary contains group of daily use words and their meaning related to emotions, body parts, health, weather, and occupation. Alphabetically, vocabulary is categorized into Alphabets that contains chunk of words with their meanings along with their example in Urdu.
• Phrases: Contain sentences that can be helpful in speaking at different events.
• Grammar: To learn English tenses in Urdu this section contains explanation to the sentences grammatically with the help of examples.
• Conversation: Conversation menu contains sentences that one usually uses in conversing like greetings and at public places.
• Tenses: It further entails types and use of tenses like past, present, and future to clear the understanding of users.
Other features of the app includes
• English Vocabulary
• Light UI for easy installation having simple framework
• Audio of every word and sentence
• Roman Translation (Transliteration) along each word and sentences for easy pronunciation
If you have no time to learn the basics of English then grab your cell and download this light weighted app which is a simple guide to learn English with examples in Urdu.
• English Thesaurus added along Urdu which can be enabled from the top displayed button
• Built in keyboard included
• Offline dictionary with audio words
• Word of the day to check user understanding
• Quiz of the Day