EPF e Passbook
The Employees' Provident Fund Organisation abbreviated to EPFO, is a statutory body of the Government of India under the Ministry of Labour and Employment. It administers a compulsory contributory Provident Fund Scheme, Pension Scheme and an Insurance Scheme.
EPF or Employees Provident Fund is a retirement scheme in India that provides benefits to salaried individuals. In this scheme, the employer and employee both contribute equal amount so they can enjoy its benefits at retirement.
The EPF account holders can check their EPF account statement online through the online passbook facility that is the e-Passbook. Through the EPF e-Passbook one can easily get all the details of your EPF balance and you can check the status at all times.
Steps for Use EPF e-Passbook :
- Mention mobile number & date of birth
- Fill your document details
- Press on Get Pin
- Verification PIN is sent to your mobile number entered
- Updated PIN on same link
- You can login with your document & mobile no
- Request for e-passbook
- Click on download e-passbook
- Select PF office state and PF office
- Mention company PF code
- Mention Employee PF account no and name
- Press on Get PIN. Don’t navigate away or close the browser window until you get the PIN
- PIN is sent to your mobile
Than, you will get link to your passbook in pdf format with information on when was the file Last modified. You can open or download, by clicking on the link. You may need Adobe Reader to view the EPF e-Passbook.EPF e-Passbook is available to those whose employer has uploaded the e-Challan and return.