Download EPF Member e-Passbook
Download / Print your Updated Passbook anytime
Check EPF Balance Online
Steps for Downloading EPF e-Passbook
One time Registration
1. Mention mobile number & date of birth
2. Choose your document such as PAN, AADHAAR, Passport, etc can be chosen. The document will be the user id and mobile number will be the password. The member will not have to remember the user id and password.
3. Press on Get Pin
4. Verification PIN is sent to your mobile number entered.
5. Updated PIN on same link
6. You can login with your document & mobile no.
7. Request for e-passbook
8. Click on download e-passbook
9. Select PF office state
10. Select PF office
11. Mention company PF code
12. Mention Employee PF account no.
13. Mention employee name
14. Press on Get PIN. Don’t navigate away or close the browser window until you get the PIN (otherwise you need to repeat the same process).
15. PIN is sent to your mobile
16. Tick the option box I Agree check box & enter the PIN in Authorization pin box below it.
You will get to download your passbook in pdf format with information on when was the file Last modified. You can open or download, by clicking on the link. You may need Adobe Reader to view the EPF e-Passbook.