This is just one of several fitness apps - part of the Fitness PRO membership.
Exercising with Osteoporosis can be challenging! This program focuses on low impact exercises to help you stay in shape despite dealing with osteoporosis. This can be done by utilizing low impact and safe exercises that are hand selected in this program. These include exercises that focus on:
- Resistance Bands
It is possible to get in the best shape of your life - that is why we created this program for you!
- Workouts and exercises at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions and freeze frames
- Alternative bodyweight exercises are provided with any exercise that requires a piece of equipment or machine.
- Profile with social notifications, past posts, and your bio
- For exercises that use equipment, you are provided with alternative exercises that use just the body, not requiring any equipment.
- Active community of coaches, elite athletes, beginners, fitness enthusiasts, nutritionists, and athletic trainers
Become a PRO or MVP member to get access to more Fitivity apps, plus other features and advantages!
PRO - $2.99/month
Access all Fitivity Fitness related apps and their premium levels.
MVP - $6.99/month
Access to the entire collection of 350 Fitivity apps and their premium levels.
PRO and MVP membership also gives you access to...
- Your own dedicated training library to access thousands of videos, exercises, and workouts.
- The ability to create and edit your own training library.
- Save exercises and workouts for easy access.
- A timer so you never have to leave the app to time your exercises.
- Exclusive access to newly added exercises, workouts, and apps.
I am having technical issues, what should I do?
Email us as soon as possible and be specific about your issue. If you can send us a screen shot, that is very helpful. Let us know the type of phone you have and the app you are using. We will try to respond and help you on the same day. To email us visit getfitivity.com/contact
Who are the models in the videos and who designed the training programs?
Training programs are demonstrated and designed by collegiate athletes, professional athletes, elite high school athletes, and certified trainers and instructors.
How do I create a Fitivity account to interact or ask a question to the community?
By either commenting, liking, or creating a post for the first time, you will be prompted to sign in with either Facebook or Google.
Fitivity Success Stories
Fitivity has had hundreds of thousands of success stories – helping people around the world get in the best shape of their lives. If you are determined and have a fitness goal to achieve, then let be your personal workout trainer.
Form & Technique
Fitivity’s trainers put a lot of emphasis on teaching proper form and technique. Correct exercise form will allow you to develop muscle and train your body in a more efficient and effective manner – ultimately getting you in shape faster – helping you make real gains in short periods of time.