Favoroute | travel guides
Virus Free No Ads
Personal – up-to-date – interactive
Who has better insider travel tips than locals, journalists, and bloggers? In more than a 100 digital travel guidebooks these insiders share their own interests and travel style with their personal guidebooks. From a weekend city trip in Rome to surfing in South-West Portugal; from traveling with children in Sri Lanka to Fabulous Las Vegas! What every interactive travel guide has in common is personally selected accommodation, tailor-made maps, where-to-go lists, handpicked hotspots and the best travel tips!
Have easy access to the guidebooks because of their offline availability and simple and easy-to-use interface. Carry your personal travel guidebook with you in your pocket and discover your own Favoroute!
- Various destinations and local travel writers;
- Handpicked hotspots;
- Tailor-made maps;
- Offline availability;
- Up-to-date recommendations;
- Practical travel tips (like the best time to visit) and handy tips on local food, customs and secrets!
Why download Favoroute?
- 100+ personal travel guidebooks;
- Find a guide that suits your style
- Easy-to-use and beautiful to look at
- All travel tips and hidden gems are recommended by 200+ inspirational (local) travel writers;
* The app is free to use. You can purchase the guidebooks directly from the app. Prices range from $4.99 - $9.99, depending on the length of the guide.*
What people are saying:
"Favoroute: Conquering the world with travel guides!" - Emerce
"It’s time to leave the old travel guide behind, welcome travel guide 2.0!" - TravelNext
"Favoroute is the must-have app for this Summer!" - Jan Magazine
“Personal travel guidebook inspires clients” – TravMagazine
‘Everyone a personal travel guidebook with Favoroute" - Emerce