This one- of-a- kind app, designed by a pediatric occupational therapist, turns children’s favorite song into a unique interactive experience. It allows families and children to PERSONALIZE and CUSTOMIZE the popular nursery rhyme FINGER FAMILY and convert it into a video starring their “Actual Family”. The app allows users to access their photo library to transform each finger into a member of their family. In doing so, babies and children learn to associate the picture with traditional family names; mommy, daddy, brother, sister, baby, as well as extended family, pets, and important people in their lives such as teachers and friends. It teaches them to recognize family member voices and associate each face with a title. A microphone feature allows family members to add their own voice to help children associate voices with the family member.
For ages 2 to 5
· Works on fine motor hand skills as children isolate fingers to imitate the video
· Encourages speech and language as children sing along
· Helps children recognize family members who they don’t see often
· Allows children to choose their personal choice of backgrounds
· Great for classroom teachers and therapists