Finance Wizard is best stock market app that takes an innovative look into world of finance. It integrates with multiple sources, to bring its users, stock quotes, latest finance news and financial information on instruments including Stocks, ETFs, Bonds, Commodities, Currencies as well as markets from around the world including US, UK, India, Japan, Canada, France, China, Germany and other countries and regions in Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Get real-time stock quotes, stock charts, detailed company profiles, as well as more detailed financial information about company health, key statistics, latest news and earnings updates.
Take advantage of Stocktwits integration in order to help you make better informed decision when it comes to making an investment in markets.
- Track markets around the world including NASDAQ, NYSE, Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, DAX, FTSE 100, CAC 40, IBEX, NIKKEI 225, SHANGHAI COMPOSITE, HANG SENG, IPSA, IBOVESPA.
- Identify the losers and gainers,number of advancing and declining stocks as well as economic movements by Industry sector.
- Real-time stock quotes, stock charts, detailed company profiles, finance data, key statistics and more
- Read the latest stock and market news as well as breaking business and financial news on topics including but not limited to finance, markets, technology, investing, financial education, top stocks from all major media sources, including Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Reuters, Benzinga, Bloomberg News, MSN Money, Motley Fool, MarketWatch, Stockspy, Fidelity,Acorns, Forex, Trading, Financial Times etc.
- StockTwits integration
- Easily track your portfolio or your favorite stock, mutual fund, ETF, Index by adding them to your personal watchlist.
- Track currency rates: USD / EUR, USD / YEN, USD / CAD, POUND / USD, USD / YUAN, USD / AUD, USD / CHF etc
- Track major companies AAPL, GOOG, MSFT, FB, TWTR, BABA, YHOO, GPRO, NFLX, TSLA, LNKD etc
Finance Wizard brings you broad spectrum of financial and stock market data, real time quotes, latest finance news from Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Reuters, Benzinga, Bloomberg News, MSN Money, Motley Fool, MarketWatch, Stockspy, Fidelity, Acorns, Forex, Trading, Financial Times, in one well designed and easy to use app, so you’ll always stay on top of the financial markets and your investment.
Perfect app to replace your Google Finance and Yahoo Finance app.