FlashBolt is a new application which will use your camera flash to make light blinking signals while device is ringing or new notification message is received.
FlashBolt controls the flash for calls and other notifications. This way you can be notified by your flash for every notification.
FlashBolt gives iPhone's LED flash notification feature for Android phones.
• There are three flash drivers that works with almost every android devices Prefer “Standard” over
“Alternative” and “Alternative” over “Alternative 2”. (For Samsung devices please try Alternative drivers.)
• Sleeping period.
• Operation modes (flash when on silent, vibration or normal mode).
• Notification flash modes (Time based or Repetitive).
• Flash notification for more instant messaging apps, like Viber, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, BBM
and many more.
• Flash Alert only when phone is locked option
• Disable flash on call with volume buttons
• If your smartphone’s battery is low there is a option to disable it automatically.
In order to enable the Flash Notification on other apps apart from SMS, you need to enable the Accessibility Service from Settings->Accessibility-> CallFlash Notification Service or from inside the "Notification Flash Preferences" section of the App.
In case you want the application to support any new application, or have a concern with the app, feel free to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll add you suggestion in the next update.
This app is based on CallerFlashlight, and licensed under the GPLv3. http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
Keywords: Flashlight, Flash alerts, Flash notification