Fly Fishing Simulator HD brings sharper graphics, custom flies and all new fishing locations to the highly popular Fly Fishing Simulator This is a first-person, photographic simulation of the sport of fly fishing. This fishing game features:
- Realistic casting with direct rod and line control
- A new body of water every week with subscription
- Fly tying feature, letting you create your own fly patterns
- Realistic current, fish feeding behavior, and fish fighting physics
- Start with some basic gear, then unlock more rods, leaders and flies by catching fish
- More than 160 fly patterns including modern and classic dry flies, nymphs, streamers, terrestrials and more
- Hatch check feature lets you examine insects and other food items the fish may be feeding on
- A wide variety of realistic prey to match including mayflies, caddis flies, stoneflies, nymphs, midges, crayfish, etc
- Various species of trout, plus steelhead, bass and panfish
- A virtual fishing guide offering advice on casting, fly selection and more
- A variety of rods and leaders
- A great collection of photos shows you the fish you catch
- Realistic feeding patterns and dry fly action
- Strike indicators and split shot for subsurface fishing with nymphs, streamers, etc.
The free version includes fishing on a practice pond, and six sites on one trout river. By registering you can get a second river with six more sites for free.
More rivers are available individually, through a subscription that provides a new river every week, or through the Complete Package that immediately provides access to all the rivers published so far, plus another one every week.