Trusted Forex & CFD Signals app helps you predict the market trading Forex & CFD with LIVE forex trading signals sent directly to your Android, in the app you will be able to get live rates on hundreds of different assets.
Our system analyzes stock market data including stocks, commodities, indices, and currency pairs (forex), to create trade signals in real time. We offer various forex trading signals including social signals and technical analysis signals. All market data is displayed in charts with candles.
Our system uses a specially designed and developed state of the art Collective Intelligence gathering software. Utilizing this software we use one of the largest knowledge bases available today, namely Social Networks. The software scours the social media and accumulates posts, comments, etc that include keywords of interest (for example s&p 500 or dow jones). All this data is then filtered and crunched to produce interesting statistics. Showing the true public opinion using their words, giving in depth insight into public minds.
Through this we have achieved true sentiment about the financial market via Collective Intelligence.
Download now and receive:
- Forex trading signals
- Timeframes – Multiple trading timeframes to optimize your day trading
- Live Rates - Get the latest market data for global Equity Indexes, Bonds, Futures, Commodities & Currencies.
- Social Trending Markets - Get an instant snapshot of the most trending markets in the social media.
- Watchlist - Track, manage and analyze your personal holdings
- Notifications – Receive top signal notifications directly to your device in real time.
We offer a list of interactive brokers where you can find online trading / day trading. Among others, they offer trading online, make sure to use our forex tool to calculate pip value, take profit, and stop loss.
No matter what broker you use from the forex brokers: oanda, iforex, fxcm, trading 212 or any of the other best forex brokers use our system to get an advantage.
Whatever brokerage you select, you can choose from stock trading, commodity trading, currency trading and cfd trading.
Example signal types:
- RSI – Relative Strength Index is a momentum oscillator that measures the speed and change of price movements. According to its developer J. Welles Wilder, RSI is considered overbought when above 70 and oversold when below 30. In Addition Signals can also be generated by looking for divergences, failure swings and centerline crossovers.
- Social – Social signals utilize one of the largest knowledge bases available today, namely Social Networks. The software scours the social media and accumulates posts, comments, etc. We run this data through our trading algorithms that process large amounts of posts in order to perceive public opinion thus generating signals.
- William %R - Williams %R (Named after its creator Larry Williams) is a momentum indicator that is the inverse of the Fast Stochastic Oscillator. It reflects the level of the close relative to the highest high for the look-back period.
In Addition we also support - Stochastic(The Stochastic Oscillator), BBands (Bollinger Bands), Trix (Triple Exponential Average), MFI (Money Flow Index), ADX (Average Directional Index), CMO (Chande Momentum Oscillator), Ult-osc (Ultimate Oscillator indicator)
Choose a winning forex strategy to trade successfully on the online trading software. Look at the forex rates on the foreign exchange. We differ from forex factory who explain forex for beginners, our signals give you the best forex trading strategies to win at fx trading.
It does not matter what type of trader you are or trading strategies you use; no matter if you trade in algo trading, high frequency trading, or any type of algorithmic trading. Our forex signals will enhance your trading experience and will help you become the expert day trader you can be.
Coming soon we will be developing a forex calendar and creating forex signals from it.