As per the recent government directive, all the existing customers have to link Aadhaar with their Mobile numbers.
Download our app and Follow the process to update the same.
Details such as name date of birth and gender will already be mentioned as per the details submitted at the time of registration on the e-Filing portal. And most important thing is your finger scan compulsory.
Verify the details on screen with the ones mentioned on your Aadhaar card.
If the details match, enter your Aadhaar card number and click on the “link now” button.
A pop-up message will inform you that your Aadhaar card has been successfully linked to your mobile number.
Download our app and start linking your mobile number with Aadhar card within seconds from your phone. and its free service and completely secure.
You can do following with this AADHAR Card App:
1. Check your Linking Status
2. Find AADHAR Linking Status on Mobile
3. Download e-AADHAR Card app
4. Download Link your Aadhar card with Mobile Number
5. Update Your AADHAR Profile and Upload Documents
6. Update Your Finger Print.
7. Check Status of Your link AADHAR Card Application with Enrolment Number / Mobile Number
8. Book Appointment for Enrolment / Enrollment
9. File Complaint
10. Check Status of Your Complaint
11 - Find Nearest AADHAR Card Center or mobile number companies
Download and rate it, review it and share with your friends & family.
Thank you & Enjoy…