Virus Free No Ads
Go! Suwanee also allows users to notify City Hall of non-emergency, community issues that need to be resolved– maybe it’s something that needs to be fixed or perhaps you want to share a suggestion.
Here’s how it works:
1. See something that needs to be fixed. Or, think of an idea to make Suwanee a better place.
2. Submit a request through Go! Suwanee. You can even attach a photo and use your phone’s GPS to accurately identify the location.
3. Your request is instantly routed to the correct staff member during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
4. The City fixes the problem or addresses your request.
5. You’ll be notified when the request is completed. You’re happy because the City has addressed your issue and we’re all happier that Suwanee is an even better place!