GPS Tracker for Android is an extremely user friendly GPS tracker. It can be used to:
• Locate your mobile phone or tablet.
• View the location of your phone or tablet from another Android device or a PC.
• View the location of your friends or family members.
• Track devices using GPS or Network positioning to save battery or when indoors.
• Share your location live on the internet.
• Record way points as you travel.
• View your location history by going back to a specific day and time.
• Send an SOS with your location to trusted contacts via SMS and email.
• Set boundaries (Geo-Fences) which send an alert when crossed into or out of.
• Set a speed limit which sends an alert when broken.
• Create a trip using part or all of your days travels, and share with friends.
• Set your tracking interval when moving or when stationary to optimize battery life.
While the key advantage of this GPS tracker is it's user friendliness, there are also so many features, it's hard to capture them all! This app was developed from the most successful BlackBerry tracking application BerryLocate, and now thanks to the Android platform offers many more features. The install procedure is very simple, and through the web site you can set many options to make the app suit your needs perfectly.
The battery usage is highly efficient, you won't find a more efficient tracker anywhere else!
Full details and features can be found by going to http://GPSTrackerForAndroid.com