Ever wanted to call someone, but at the last minute you find that in the place where you are your phone has no GSM signal?
'GSM Signal Monitor' monitors the phone (or tablet with SIM card) GSM signal strength and alerts you when you have no reception. The no signal alert includes: voice notifications, vibration, notification on the device screen and playing a ringtone. How to get notified can be configured in the app settings. 'GSM Signal Monitor' can also notify you when the signal is restored, and when you are in a low signal zone.
'GSM Signal Monitor' keeps track of every time you loose / restore your phone signal, mobile data, roaming and when you are in a low signal zone in its notifications log. The notifications log also keeps information when the application
is started or stopped. What data is stored in the notifications log is configurable in the app settings.
* Notification when the signal is lost. The no signal alert includes: voice notifications, vibration, notification on the device screen and playing a ringtone.
* Voice notification when the signal is restored.
* Notification when you are in a low signal zone (available as in-app purchase). The low signal alert includes: voice notification, playing a ringtone, vibrating the device and writing an entry in the log. What is considered a low signal zone can be configured by the user.
* Additional options to log information when the phone is entering roaming state and changes in your mobile data connectivity.
* Log storing the date and time when the signal is lost, restored, low, also the date and time when the app is started or stopped.
* Quiet hours (the app can be configured to suppress it's notification during specified time period)
* Information about the GSM signal strength in decibels (dBm)
* Starting the app when the device starts.
* Great number of configuration options.
How the app measures my phone signal strength and what is considered no signal condition?
GSM Signal Monitors follow the rules defined in the TS 27.007 8.5 standard for GSM networks. The rules defines that a signal of -113 or less dBm is considered ‘no signal’ condition and a signal of -52 dBm or greater is considered excelent signal.
!Please note that this app is NOT a signal booster app!
!At the moment, 'GSM Signal Monitor' does not support Dual-SIM devices!
GSM Signal Monitor web page: http://vmsoft-bg.com/our-products/gsm_signal_monitor/
We appreciate your feedback and encourage you to help us improve our products. Visit our website http://www.vmsoft-bg.com and don't forget to check out our other apps in the market.
You may also:
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/vmsoftbg)
Follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/vmsoft_mobile)
Find us on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/communities/115848179276727103841)