Hataroid (Atari ST Emulator)
Virus Free No Ads
A TOS image is currently required to run this program. Please place one on your device and choose it in the configuration menus.
- Current features include:
- ST and STE emulation
- High compatibility based off the Hatari core emulation
- Easy to use memory save states with thumbnails
- Support for saving to external SD card
- Game Database support
- Hardware input (joystick/keyboard) devices through Android IME methods.
- Hardware mouse support
- Built-in Software MIDI output support
- EXPERIMENTAL USB Midi Support (minimum Android 3.1 req)
- Color / Mono video modes
- On-screen Atari keyboard (freely positionable and scalable)
- On-screen joystick and mouse
- Freely adjustable screen position and size
- Mount an Android folder as a hard disk (GemDos Hard disk support)
- Scanline and CRT shader rendering effects
- Pasti STX disc support
- Built-in Emu-TOS support
- read/write external storage. This is needed to read files from sdcard on newer versions of android (will later need this anyway for save state support).
Source code is available on github (see the help screen).
Atari, ST, STE and Atari Falcon are registered trademarks of Atari Inc, All Rights Reserved.